Auto Accident Claims Attorney
Personal injuries and property damages from an auto accident can be devastating. It is incredibly stressful for a victim to deal with insurance carriers when handling overwhelming financial burdens and recovering from injuries. Insurance companies are not sympathetic to the needs of auto accident victims. They regularly challenge the seriousness of their injuries to minimize the claim and the payout.
Some of our services in filing claims and lawsuits include:
- Assessing the terms of our clients’ insurance policies
- Meticulously investigating every piece of evidence with unlimited resources, including highly respected expert witnesses and investigators to assist with auto accident reconstruction
- Utilizing strong negotiating skills to advocate for fair compensation from insurance carriers for our clients, or a jury trial if necessary
- Calculating fair compensation for our clients ‘injuries and property losses
- Filing all damages within the statute of limitations imposed by Florida state law, which is four years from the date of the accident
We provide Superior Legal Counsel and Fight to Protect your Rights
What steps should I take after an Auto Accident?
Can I File a Claim against an Insurance Company if I have a Dispute?
At Klausman Law, we are available to our clients 24 hours a day to answer questions about personal injury claims, auto insurance claims, disputes, or wrongful death claims. Call us for a free, initial consultation at our Winter Park, Florida office at 407-917-1718 to discuss your personal injury and property damage needs. We are here to help you.